Rich Fitness WAUW 21 The Workout you can do Everywhere
5 of my favorite exercises to build power:
1. Plank rotate: make sure you get your body straight like a plank. Tighten your abs and find your balance.
2. Slow pushup to explosion: go down real slow, it takes you at least a few seconds. Then explode up!
Also works without snow 😉
3. Bouncing pushup: the name says it all, bounce once when you are down and then come up
4. Squat burpee: you start in a squat position and put your hands on the floor. Sprawl and return to squat position. Stay a slow possible
5. Switching hand pushups: start with one hand lower than the other and siwtch halfway your reps.
See if you can do 8 reps per exercise, that makes one round.
beginner do 1 round
medium 3 rounds
Expert 5 rounds
Like always, let me know what you think 🙂